If you want to get in the Christmas Spirit, then head down to Winchester market NOW!
Some of the Joys that await you there are:
- A lit ice skating rink – although it is a little small.
- A snow selling stall – don’t eat the snow or you will be sick!
- Toasted marshmallows – expensive, but worth it!
- Café – selling the best choc brownies Mrs Burnett has ever had (and that really is something).
- Toasted chestnuts – again REALLY expensive (£3) but OMG they were soooooo good!
- Scented candles – really pretty, Robyn’s fave is Cinnamon + Strawberry and Kiwi.
The Winchester Market is officially LIT, and super Christmassy! If you’re feeling a bit scrooge-y, then head down there!